If you follow Hobgoblin’s blog, you’ll know that our dog Muttboy had surgery today to have a tumor removed from the skin of his chest. Well, he’s still at the vet’s office, but we’ve learned that he came through it very well, and will be coming home in about 1 1/2 hours. Yay!
They did chest x-rays to see if the tumor had spread, which it hadn’t. We still don’t know exactly what type of tumor it is, but so far, everything looks fine.
Today was spent waiting — waiting to take Muttboy to the vet’s, waiting until we could call for news, waiting until we could call for further news, and now waiting to go pick him up. But all that’s okay as long as he’s fine.
By the way, I have a question: did we skip the rest of August and September and move straight to October? I ask because today the temperature hasn’t gotten above 58 and it’s been raining all day. I’m just wondering if I missed something.